Sandi AltnerAuthor of Ravenscraig, currently writing the sequel which is about Arthur Bryant, an art forger in 1914 who brings R.J. Wilkesbury into a scheme to sell fake masterpieces to American millionaires.
Download the E-Book
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Radio Canada InternationalClick on the Image to listen to the interview.
- America (3)
- Blogs I recommend (3)
- Books (18)
- Canada (2)
- Canadian Writers (11)
- Family history (16)
- Films (11)
- Gambling (1)
- Halifax Titanic (3)
- History (23)
- Jewish Book Council Authors Tour (6)
- Montreal (8)
- Ravenscraig Reviews (10)
- Ravenscraig Sequel (7)
- Ravenscraig the novel (19)
- Research Gems (2)
- Rupert Willows (3)
- Sequel (8)
- Storytellers (16)
- Theatre (1)
- Titanic (22)
- Titanic Auction (1)
- Titanic Salvage (2)
- Titanic Survivors (8)
- Transportation (6)
- Ukrainians in Canada (5)
- Uncategorized (60)
- Winnipeg (30)
- Writing (27)
- Writing tips (1)
Ravenscraig by Sandi Krawchenko Altner launched as a bestsellerin paperback fiction in Winnipeg. The romantic, gripping story pitches rich against poor in a booming frontier city in the early 1900s, culminating on the Titanic with the story of Winnipeg’s Fortune family. Learn more about the book and see the book trailer by clicking on the cover image.
Praise for Ravenscraig
"Wonderful...Welcome to Downton Abbey and Upstairs Downstairs with a Winnipeg twist." ~Winnipeg Free Press
“Ravenscraig is superb. It is a book that almost seems to have been written specifically for me, involving Jewish immigrants who resemble what my great-grandparents were like, and reflecting the attitude and hope that I have in life.” ~Louis Kessler, past president, Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada
Top Posts & Pages
- The Fortune Family: Winnipeg Titanic Survivors
- MNOHAYA LITA - МНОГАЯ ЛІТА
- Salvaging Titanic Artifacts – Grave Robbing or Preserving History?
- Interviews with Titanic Survivors
- Titanic: Interview with Eva Hart on the 75th Anniversary of the Sinking
- Titanic Survivor Eva Hart and her connection to Winnipeg
- Titanic Sailed 99 Years Ago Today
- Korinchikeh - Ukrainian for "Little Roots"
- Titanic: The Auction - How many items?
- Stalwart Peasants in Sheepskin Coats
Tag Archives: anglophones
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Montreal. Writer and media personality, Matthew Cope, happened to run into Terry DiMonte in Westmount the other day, and was quick to respond to my request to share this … Continue reading