Sandi AltnerAuthor of Ravenscraig, currently writing the sequel which is about Arthur Bryant, an art forger in 1914 who brings R.J. Wilkesbury into a scheme to sell fake masterpieces to American millionaires.
Download the E-Book
- Trump's climb to wealth, bankruptcies, politics @alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit… 18 hours ago
- Palm Springs - Palm Springs Art Museum | The Top Ten palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-L… #art 19 hours ago
- Knoedler fakes case will go to trial, judge orders http://18.104.22.168:80/news/news/159740/ #art #artfraud #artcrime 19 hours ago
- One to see in West Palm Beach Florida. twitter.com/onviewmagazine… 1 day ago
- Just finished Budd Schulberg's What Makes Sammy Run. Loved it. 1936 Hollywood. Crisp, caustic, brilliant. #books amazon.com/What-Makes-Sam… 5 days ago
Radio Canada InternationalClick on the Image to listen to the interview.
- America (3)
- Blogs I recommend (3)
- Books (18)
- Canada (2)
- Canadian Writers (11)
- Family history (16)
- Films (11)
- Gambling (1)
- Halifax Titanic (3)
- History (23)
- Jewish Book Council Authors Tour (6)
- Montreal (8)
- Ravenscraig Reviews (10)
- Ravenscraig Sequel (7)
- Ravenscraig the novel (19)
- Research Gems (2)
- Rupert Willows (3)
- Sequel (8)
- Storytellers (16)
- Theatre (1)
- Titanic (22)
- Titanic Auction (1)
- Titanic Salvage (2)
- Titanic Survivors (8)
- Transportation (6)
- Ukrainians in Canada (5)
- Uncategorized (60)
- Winnipeg (30)
- Writing (27)
- Writing tips (1)
Ravenscraig by Sandi Krawchenko Altner launched as a bestsellerin paperback fiction in Winnipeg. The romantic, gripping story pitches rich against poor in a booming frontier city in the early 1900s, culminating on the Titanic with the story of Winnipeg’s Fortune family. Learn more about the book and see the book trailer by clicking on the cover image.
Praise for Ravenscraig
"Wonderful...Welcome to Downton Abbey and Upstairs Downstairs with a Winnipeg twist." ~Winnipeg Free Press
“Ravenscraig is superb. It is a book that almost seems to have been written specifically for me, involving Jewish immigrants who resemble what my great-grandparents were like, and reflecting the attitude and hope that I have in life.” ~Louis Kessler, past president, Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada
Top Posts & Pages
- MNOHAYA LITA - МНОГАЯ ЛІТА
- Titanic: Interview with Eva Hart on the 75th Anniversary of the Sinking
- Salvaging Titanic Artifacts – Grave Robbing or Preserving History?
- Titanic Salvage in a Wristwatch?
- The Fortune Family: Winnipeg Titanic Survivors
- Titanic Survivor Esther Bloomfield Hart Recalls Tragic Sinking
- Titanic Survivor Eva Hart and her connection to Winnipeg
- Stalwart Peasants in Sheepskin Coats
- Titanic: The Auction - How many items?
- Titanic Salvage - Has the Wreck Been Picked Clean?
Category Archives: Halifax Titanic
The Titanic treasure trove is going up for auction. Many critics will sum up the announcement by saying, “greed wins out in the end”. After 18 years of court battles, the artifacts that have been recovered from the wreck of … Continue reading
Home from your summer vacation and wondering how to bring something more meaningful to next year’s travels? How about Titanic? The 100th anniversary of the sinking is April 15th, 2012. If you are truly adventurous, and wealthy, you might consider … Continue reading