Sandi AltnerAuthor of Ravenscraig, currently writing the sequel which is about Arthur Bryant, an art forger in 1914 who brings R.J. Wilkesbury into a scheme to sell fake masterpieces to American millionaires.
Download the E-Book
- #booklaunch Is your book finally ready to find readers? Let me know and I will retweet. 7 hours ago
- If you have a book coming out let me know and I will retweet your message. It is a huge accomplishment to finish your novel and launch it. 7 hours ago
- Christie's Auction House sued over alleged #artfraud #Australia #artforgery smh.com.au/nsw/christies-… via @smh 14 hours ago
- Appreciating Claude Monet. #art #fineart #arthistory artseverydayliving.com/blog/2014/07/a… 20 hours ago
- Looking forward to doing research in NYC next month. Found amazing hotel deal through @MVluxuryhotels. #Winnipeg co. w great connections. 1 day ago
Radio Canada InternationalClick on the Image to listen to the interview.
- America (3)
- Blogs I recommend (3)
- Books (18)
- Canada (2)
- Canadian Writers (11)
- Family history (16)
- Films (11)
- Gambling (1)
- Halifax Titanic (3)
- History (23)
- Jewish Book Council Authors Tour (6)
- Montreal (8)
- Ravenscraig Reviews (10)
- Ravenscraig Sequel (7)
- Ravenscraig the novel (19)
- Research Gems (2)
- Rupert Willows (3)
- Sequel (8)
- Storytellers (16)
- Theatre (1)
- Titanic (22)
- Titanic Auction (1)
- Titanic Salvage (2)
- Titanic Survivors (8)
- Transportation (6)
- Ukrainians in Canada (5)
- Uncategorized (60)
- Winnipeg (30)
- Writing (27)
- Writing tips (1)
Ravenscraig by Sandi Krawchenko Altner launched as a bestsellerin paperback fiction in Winnipeg. The romantic, gripping story pitches rich against poor in a booming frontier city in the early 1900s, culminating on the Titanic with the story of Winnipeg’s Fortune family. Learn more about the book and see the book trailer by clicking on the cover image.
Praise for Ravenscraig
"Wonderful...Welcome to Downton Abbey and Upstairs Downstairs with a Winnipeg twist." ~Winnipeg Free Press
“Ravenscraig is superb. It is a book that almost seems to have been written specifically for me, involving Jewish immigrants who resemble what my great-grandparents were like, and reflecting the attitude and hope that I have in life.” ~Louis Kessler, past president, Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada
Top Posts & Pages
- MNOHAYA LITA - МНОГАЯ ЛІТА
- Korinchikeh - Ukrainian for "Little Roots"
- Stalwart Peasants in Sheepskin Coats
- Titanic News in 1912: Winnipeg Stirred by Ocean Tragedy
- Titanic's "Unknown Child"
- Titanic Passengers -- Hudson Allison and Family -- Former Winnipeg Residents
- Montreal Anglos Moving Back - Terry DiMonte
- Ravenscraig Book Trailer
- Titanic Salvage - Has the Wreck Been Picked Clean?
- Montreal Bagels and "The Main"